Monday, February 7, 2011

Cardage

Just wanted to show some cards I made (last YEAR!) I just found these pictures of them, they are definitely not my favorite, however I do really like the brown and blue ones! I discovered THE single-handily most awesome company to buy stamps from here. They by far sell the best product I've ever used!
I also invested in one of these little doozies last year.... I invested in the Create, there is a larger machine called the Expression which many people suggest buying: however I couldn't imagine needing it for cutting anything out that was 12x12 (plus with the Create you can still cut out 12" letters!) Let me just say I have been very pleased with this purchase... and would suggest it to ANY scrap-booker, card-maker, or hobbyiest sign maker. It is SO much more than a card-stock-cutter-outter!

No comments:

Post a Comment