Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Facebook Fast

Okay, so today is December 1st, 2010.... After reading on a friends Facebook that she fasted from it the whole month of November, I felt God telling me I needed to do the same. I prayed about the situation, and felt the urge to devote my time this Christmas season to remembering the sacrifice he made for me, and celebrate His birth! So, I am fasting from Facebook until December 25th! I logged on last night about 7:30 and posted that I was taking a break.... it hasn't been too awful bad this morning because I had meetings, I will post every now and again telling how it goes.... I'm thinking that maybe God is going to use this time to reveal something very important to me... I told my hubby that everytime I felt the urge to get on Facebook I was going to open my Bible... My how much better off we would all be if each of us would do that.
Anyways, Happy December!!!! Here's to going Facebooklessness!

No comments:

Post a Comment