Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shower Organization

One of the projects I worked on while I Facebook Fasted throughout December was organizing the shower. I saw this idea on the Nate Berkus Show, (which I LOOOVE by the way!) Jamie Lee Curtis was visiting his show and showed this is what she does to organize liquids. So I decided I wanted to try it...I bought clear ketchup bottles in the Kitchen utensil isle at Wal-Mart and cut out vinyl letters on my Cricut. I labeled the bottom of the bottles with "S" for Shampoo, "C" for Conditioner, "SO" for Soap and "KL" for Kevin's soap (must be nice to be a man, they can use one liquid for shampoo, soap, AND shaving creme!)

So... Here is what the shower looked like before:
And this is what it looks like now:

The morning after I did this Kevin got in the shower and said, "Okay, I guess I'll use a condiment to wash my hair!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment