Saturday, January 29, 2011

Picking Gray

"It's not hard to pick a paint color! Just pick one you like and paint!" That's a quote that would come from my no-decorating sense husband! However, picking a paint color for our bedroom seemed daunting and impossible to me.... First I wanted blue, then green, then gray... Well, then I wanted a gray with no purple undertones... so the search began...

Overwhelming you say? Nahhhh!!! I told Kevin to pick out the ones he didn't just HATE, and that narrowed the pot from 200+ grays to about 15!

Then after seeing the colors in every light for a few days, we narrowed it to 10... See how these all look blue? Yeah.... So, I re-evaluated and ended up with guess what? NONE of these! And of course, I didn't take a picture of the one we actually ended up with, but it's called Bay Sands by Valspar...it's suppose to have tan undertones, but in our room it definitely looks like it's got blue undertones, either way, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment